1. necklace: we know I love a statement necklace; I happened on this one for a steal of a deal and it quickly became my latest favorite - it's a fun shape, and so is the peach color.
2. beauty product: usually I just don't buy makeup claims (not really ever noticing results when I try something that's supposed to be great), this BB cream I'm on board with. It really does give me a nice smooth face and lovely glow. And I love that it's lotion, sunscreen, and foundation all in one! Quick and easy.
3. shoes: sometimes I find that the cheapest impulse buys turn into my most-worn things, which is the case with these Gap flats for sure. Picked them up on clearance for probably $12 a few months ago, and they're so comfy and go with everything (especially with my grownup handbag, which I love). This color isn't in stock now, but lots of others here!
4. earrings: after my gold stud earrings poll a couple of weeks ago, I ordered several pairs from Gorjana since I had a Groupon-type deal. This rose gold pair was kind of an afterthought addition to get up to my gift certificate amount, and they turned out to be my favorites. Love the color for something a little different.
5. purse: something hands-free and fun for carting around your stuff during the summer is always great, so how could I resist this one - especially when I found a coupon for 50% off your 1st purchase from Sole Society... $20! I like that it's a little bigger than many cross-body bags I've seen, so it actually fits my wallet, phone, and sunnies.
What are your latest favorites? Here are some previous ones I've mentioned: 1 | 2 | 3